Saturday 5 October 2013

6 Old Men we don’t mind marrying


Recently I wrote a piece on the main criteria one would need if one ever felt like marrying a younger wife. Well this time around, I thought I’d add on, WHO we younger girls wouldn’t mind marrying, even if he wasn’t Taib Mahmud rich.
George Clooney
Nobody could ever replace George Clooney. The one and only silver fox who makes grey hair look sexy. Apart from looking that yummy at that age, George is funny and charming, a total sweetheart to keep close when things aren’t a bed of roses.
Shah Rukh Khan and Idris Elba
Look, I’m definitely not racist, I love my men tall, dark and handsome too. If both Shah Rukh Khan and Idris Elba were still single, I’d definitely make a run for them. Oh well, there’s still some hope at Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming Malaysian concert.
Bruce Willis
I’ve lost count of the times I’ve watched Die Hard just because of Bruce Willis. If there was ever a true definition of a real man, it would definitely be Bruce Willis.
Johnny Depp
I’ve officially run out of words to describe how cool Johnny Depp is.
Daniel Craig
Last but not least, the one and only James Bond. My heart would leap out of my chest if I woke up next to perfection every single day of my married life.

Source: Atiqa Juana @Mylaunchpad

No comments:

Post a Comment