Thursday 28 August 2014

Manchester United fan wins RM6,523 by mistake

The Red Devils were humiliated by MK Dons as they crashed out of the Capital One Cup

It was a case of an accident turned windfall for Hollie Griffiths when she walked away with £1250 (RM6,523) after mistakenly betting on MK Dons to beat Manchester United 4-0 in the Capital One cup match on Tuesday.

The Manchester United fan posted the receipt of a £2.50 (RM13) punt she made on the match on her Twitter account.

"Oh my god as if I won this on a free bet that I thought I was putting on United oh my God oh my God," she tweeted.



Oh my god as if I won this on a free bet that I thought I was putting on united oh my god oh my godpic.twitter.com/TRdeRx8Jr8— Holly Griffiths (@Holly_elise) August 26, 2014


According to a report by Mirror.co.uk, Hollie had wanted to bet on favourites United to win 4-0 but accidently tipped the wrong side.

The Red Devils were humiliated by MK Dons as they crashed out of the Capital One Cup with that loss.

-- source: Astro Awani

No comments:

Post a Comment